Business Analyst – Payroll Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring MC Systems’ understanding of each stakeholder’s specific payroll software requirements, the implementation of those requirements, demonstrating the software’s features to prospects and providing support to users.
• Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys,
site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
• Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-byproject basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
• Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
• Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility,
feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements
• Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner
that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
• Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to
developers and/or the project team.
• Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that
requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, and
communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
• Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce
and redefine as necessary.
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements–
verbally or through written documentation – to sponsors and other stakeholders so that
issues and solutions are understood.
University degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or information systems.
A minimum of two (2) years related experience
Basic knowledge of Jamaican Payroll requirements/regulations
Your application has been successfully submitted.