Senior Data Entry Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Data Entry Specialist is to enter financial planning cases within the eMoney Financial Planning application. This includes entering all demographic information plus financial data relating to all aspects of an individual’s financial life that covers simple to complex financial scenarios.
The Senior Data Entry Specialist is also responsible for managing new work-order requests, prioritization of work, distributing case work to Data Entry team members and working with clients to review data entry output.
- Interpret and input all relevant profile and financial information, taken from various documents and sources, into the eMoney Financial Planning Platform.
- Upload client’s financial documents into Financial Planning Platform’s document repository.
- Act as the primary resource for Associate Data Entry Specialists & Data Entry Specialist regarding all data entry processes and procedures and financial planning questions.
- Remain current on all financial planning terms and concepts to accurately and thoroughly interpret client data.
- Develop and train Associate Data Entry Specialists and Data Entry Specialists to insure data accuracy and adherence to all privacy procedures and requirements.
- Independently facilitate communication with clients regarding work estimates, contract signature, invoices and collections.
- Conducts quality assurance reviews to insure accuracy and thoroughness of cases entered.
- Provides support to Sales and Relationship Management regarding Data Entry Services available to both existing clients and sales prospects.
- Assist the Operations Supervisor in communicating and managing deadlines.
- Independently prioritize major project work for data migration conversions and day-to-day new data entry requests.
- Work with Operations Supervisor to create, modify, and deliver cost estimates.
- Provide Operations Supervisor with projections and reporting on past, current, and future KPI’s and turnaround times.
- Track and Monitor data entry services via Salesforce and Microsoft Excel.
- Work with technical support teams in the escalation of application issues and enter defects as appropriate.
Requirements (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years working in the Financial Services industry
- Working knowledge of financial advisory services operations preferred
- Familiarity with the eMoney platform is a plus
Skills (Software, Soft Skills, KSAs)
- Ability to read and interpret financial documents (pay statements, tax forms, quarterly investment statements, financial reports, bank statements, 401k & retirement plan statements, insurance documents, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must possess excellent data entry skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to strictly adhere to confidential information policies and procedures
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient at handling billing invoices through PayPal
The salary range for this position is $41,000 – $54,000; commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney policies, for the annual bonus program, retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time off.
Your application has been successfully submitted.