This job is no longer accepting applications.
Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy, with real in-depth analysis, by real experts through the power of our community. We’re on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all.
Our product and engineering team is growing rapidly. We're a strong team of 15 based all over the world, headquartered in the Cayman Islands. Come help us build out an entirely new feature set as we make it a core offering of our business and provide huge value to our engaged community. We are re-focusing on quality and customer experience as a team. With that, you'll embed with Design, Engineering, QA, DevOps, and your fellow product team.
You'll work on:
- You have understandings of APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
- You’ve partnered closely with engineers on productized infrastructure / API design
- You relish getting into the weeds on complex financial products, both new and old
- You’re a creative product thinker who likes working with engineers and designers
- You obsess about continuous product improvement
- Develop and maintain consumer personas and build product for every user journey that drives the business
- Arrive earnest, mature, and ego-free
- Experience managing and developing cross-platform experiences (i.e. mobile, desktop and tablet)
- Ability to evaluate and integrate external products and services
- Understand online video and the role content plays in product as a tool for engagement, marketing, retention and growth
Languages and technologies we use:
- Java / Neo4j
- Vue / Nuxt
- Apollo / GraphQL
We are looking for someone who:
- Love interacting with content creatives, execs, marketers and backend engineers alike.
- Effective and supportive manager
- Have experience leading A/B testing and analysis
- At least 4 years of experience as a product manager leading significant cross-organizational projects.
- Have an eye for compelling design and be able to advocate on behalf of what’s best for the member experience.
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing products
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of new product lines
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and tech to support colleagues
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Software engineering experience a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days accrued PTO a year (4 weeks, yup)
- US Public Holidays
- 5 sick days
- 100% covered health, dental, vision for the individual employee (with full family coverage at a heavily reduced rate)
- 4% dollar-for-dollar 401k match after 90 days
- 100% remote
- Equity grants
- Growth Opportunities
- Real Vision Pro membership
Your application has been successfully submitted.