Cloud Microservice Architecture Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Cloud Microservice Architecture Engineer.
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
Who you are
We are looking for a candidate who has experience with microservice, event-driven architecture in AWS
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience with NodeJS, Express, AWS etc
- Experience design backend rest APIs, Microservices and database models
- Serverless experience with AWS lambda or Azure functions
- Versatility in Tech Stack will be advantageous
- Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We build software solutions that create new industry standards