Software Delivery Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Yello Media Group has established an outstanding reputation for quality top performers at all levels and is seeking to fill the position of Software Delivery Manager in our Barbados Office.
The Software Delivery Manager plans to direct and coordinates all activities related to writing software programs. He/she must be familiar with all the policies, procedures and technical issues related to software programming. He/she is also in charge of managing the activities of the software developing team and serve as lead developer.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Manages all the activities of the software development team
- Sets attainable goals for team members to complete the project on time
- Provides guidance to team members to encourage work productivity
- Manages multiple projects at once
- Ensures appropriate procedures and processes are followed when it comes to software development
- Resolving performance issues and making revisions when necessary
- Represents the software department in meetings
- Participate in design control activities
- Monitors, evaluates, and ensures the completion of tasks and projects
- Analyses software requirements
- Implements design plans, reviews unit tests
- Test and debug applications
- Documents software development
- Monitors status of developing software
- Writes, reviews and revises product requirements and specifications
- Participates in other areas of the software development process
- Train technical and non-technical end-users once the software has been developed
- Develop, install, and maintain computer programs for business applications.
- Coordinate design, development, and execution of software operating systems.
- Develop programming standards and documentation requirements.
- Scope and estimate development efforts on product requirements.
- Develop and execute web applications.
Education, Special Skills/ Techniques Learned Disciplines:
- Degree in Information Technology or related field required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- A firm grasp on SDLC and best practices
- Must be a critical thinker and problem-solver
- Great attention to detail
- End-user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to forge and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; however, these hours will be frequently extended depending on travel commitments.
Special Conditions Associated with the Job:
- Normal office environment
- Occasional requirement to travel
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Find your Fit