GovSpend: Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here’s the scoop:
We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, works hard, stays organized, and is an effective communicator. We need individuals who seek the culture and excitement of joining a tech startup.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct a high volume of calls to set-up product demonstrations (to secure new business).
- Conduct background research on leads from the Company database.
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/commenting.
- Capture accurate and complete information in the CRM.
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Resilience. You’ll have the capacity to learn from every deal (or rejection).
- Coachability, openness to feedback, and consistent self-improvement.
- Must be flexible to remote work.
** This is a remote opportunity ( Must be in FL, TX, NV, or Iowa)**
SmartProcure/GovSpend is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, retaining, and promoting qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any category protected by federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.